Friday, May 18, 2012

Viking's Embrace available on Amazon!

Have you ever wanted something so very much that it was all you could think about--for years and years?

For me, it has been publishing books.  I've always loved Viking historical romance novels, so I wrote Viking's Embrace.  It is currently available on Amazon.  Click here.  I have a cover coming soon, and I'm stoked!  I'll share it as soon as I get it.

I've always worked full-time while raising my children, which hasn't left a lot of time for writing.  Now that my baby is eighteen and I am at home full-time (temporarily, anyway), I'm back to writing, and it feels phenomenal.  This is my one shot to make writing my full-time job (Oh, yeah, my dream job!), and I intend to make the most of it.

I have finished the first book of my Ghostly series, Ghostly Encounter, a young adult, paranormal romance.  I plan to publish it in July 2012.  Details will be coming soon!

Thank you for your support!  I can't do it without you!  :)
Suzannah Daniels

No comments:

Post a Comment